Hamlette of Hamlette’s Soliloquy tagged me to do this Liebeter Award (thank you so much!), so here it is!
Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award. (Done)
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you. (Answered them. 🙂 )
Give 11 random facts about yourself. (Yuck, I hate doing that but I did do it…)
Nominate 11 blogs.
(I did this)
Give them 11 questions to answer. (Also done below.)
Okay here are the questions I was asked! –
1. Why did you start blogging?
When I was younger and I started getting obsessed with fashion, particularly modest fashion, I looked and looked for awhile for one I loved. One that I could go to for inspiration and such. I found a few but only one that I really loved and it inspired me to start my own! Like I said, I wasn’t able to find many so I figured the world could handle another one more. 😀
2. How long have you been blogging?
1 year, 6 months, 21 days, and 18 hours! (Or since January 13, 2017)
3. What are three of your favorite blog posts you’ve written?
Ooh, I love this question!
5 Myths About Modesty – I’m super happy with how this post turned out and I might do a part two. 😉
Both of my “Modestly Styled Gals” – I love having people guest post on my blog. It definitely isn’t just about me. 🙂
7 Hair Care Tips – I love my hair and I’m really passionate about having healthy hair, so I really enjoyed sharing tips that I find helpful.
4. What are three blogs you love to read?
Ruffles and Grace
Love her style and how she’s always modest but still cute.
I love reading her blog for inspiration. Especially since she does such amazing eye looks.
She might not always be 100% modest (in my opinion) but she really does have an amazing style. And the quality of her pictures are great!
5. How has blogging impacted your life?
It definitely has helped me to strive to use the few things I have to make something great. I have to be pretty creative since I don’t have the best equipment and editing skills, and since I don’t have tons of clothes.
6. Do you have multiple blogs? If so, how many?
Nope. One is enough to keep me busy.
7. What’s some blogging advice you’ve found to be really helpful?
To post regularly and on a schedule. I haven’t always been able to do this but I have found that when I do do it, it definitely helps.
8. What’s some blogging advice you’ve heard and ignored?
To open up more to your readers. It’s not that I don’t want to do this, I just don’t really know how to… Also with a few things that are going on in my life I just prefer to stay away from those things. I feel like I’ve created a “safe space” for me where my life is perfect. 😐 But honestly, it’s just my default to be happy and optimistic. 🙂
9. What do you really enjoy about blogging?
It really does help me to be creative. I think it’s really important that everyone has a creative outlet. I love fashion and editing pictures so this is really a great way for me to have fun.
10. What do you not enjoy about blogging?
The fact that I more or less have to rely on one of my sisters to help with blog posts about my outfits. I would prefer to be able to do everything by myself. 😀
11. How did you choose your blog’s name?
I really can’t remember. I know that I wanted the word Modest in it, but a lot of the titles were already taken. 😀 So one day it just sort of popped into my head…. 😀
Okay here are 11 random facts about me.-
1.I want to go bungee-jumping.
2.My middle name is Georgel.
3. I’m currently listening to music.
4. I get up at 6:00 almost every morning.
5. I love biking and bike almost every day.
6. I don’t really have a nickname.
7. Last night my younger sister kneed my nose. Yeah, let’s hope she doesn’t read this. 😀
8. I currently can’t think of another fact.
9. I thought of a fact but I’ll put it down as number ten.
10. I wear the Star of David necklace (you might have seen it before in other posts) everyday.
11. I have a tea everyday, in the winter though I have at least two. Don’t judge. 😀
I honestly don’t know 11 people to nominate but I’d love to see
The Godly Chic Dairies
Maidens For Modesty
do it. 🙂
Here are my question (I tried to make it a fun list!)-
1. Do you play any instruments?
2. What is the book you’re currently reading?
3. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
4. Is there a word you always misspell?
5. What is something that makes you nostalgic?
6. What’s your version of “There are two types of people in this world”?
7. Least favorite candy?
8. Favorite book to movie adaptation.
9. What color do you associate with the word “cool” (if any)?
10. Favorite Pixar movie?
11. A piece of technology you have that would be easiest to give up?
Okay, thank you again Hamlette for tagging me! I am sorry I didn’t tag many people but if you want to do this just do it and you can say I tagged you. 😀
Did any of my “facts” or answers surprise you? Do you agree or disagree with anything I said? Do you want to do this tag?